Please let me know if anything here is outdated or defunct. I aim to please.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome to HubCityHitMix!

Hey you all. I decided to put this site together for a couple of reasons. The first was to do show reviews, thus giving me an excuse/reason to get out of the house and socialize. But it wasn't purely selfish. I also want to create a resource for the Vancouver Island area music community. So in addition to show reviews, I'll post links to loads of great local music and music related stuff. Maybe more, if I feel like it. If you have a band or anything else you think I should put on here, by all means, send me the link: hubcityhitmix@gmail.com I might not use it. I have pretty refined tastes.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! I like your reviews. I used to write a nanaimo music blog and this makes me nostalgic for it. now I write a blog about being a mom.

    you don't have Fascinating Rhythm on your Music Shoppes list. silly! oh wait, they don't have a website. there's a facebook page though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip on fascinating rhythm, it's such a great shop. i couldn't believe they didn't have a website, this will be a nice addition. as a fairly fresh dad, i don't have as much time for this blog as i'd like, but they'll eventually grow up and move out . . .

    ReplyDelete